This roasted air fryer corn on the cob recipe is so easy to make, and in no time you’ll have roasty and toasty corn as good as anything off a grill! Hungry? Read on and I, Chef Jenn, will show you my best tips and tricks to make this amazing dish perfectly every time!
This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
I held on out getting an air fryer for a LONG time, and now I use it to cook just about everything! I LOVE the flavor of grilled corn, but I don’t always want to bother with heating up the grill.
Air fryer to the rescue! With no mess, no fuss, and hardly any time at all, I can have delish corn that’s just about as good as anything on my grill!
What You Need To Make Air Fryer Roasted Corn
- Air Fryer – I use a Cuisinart multi-purpose air fryer. See below for my comments on air fryers
- Corn on the cob
- Olive oil (or your favorite cooking oil)
- Salt and pepper
A Word on Air Fryers
Air fryers have become a HUGELY popular countertop appliance, and for good reason! They are genius, and I chose a multipurpose one so that I could get more out of it than just air frying. I use it to bake, toast, broil, and of course, make tasty eats on the air fryer setting.
Temperatures and cooking times vary from air fryer to air fryer, and so my suggestions are guides only. Your air fryer may cook hotter or faster, so keep an eye on things.
How To Make Roasted Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Making corn in the air fryer is easy, and here’s how you do it:
- Shuck the corn
- Pour about 1 tbsp of oil on to each cob of corn and rub it all over (your hands are the easiest tool for this job)
- Sprinkle each cob with salt and pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 and cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway.
- Add a bit more time if needed to get nice and roasty toasty.
Chef Jenn’s Tips To Make Perfect Air Fryer Roasted Corn
- This corn is delicious on its own with a generous pat of butter, but you can sprinkle it with chili powder, give it a squeeze of lime, or even sprinkle with chipotle powder for a bit of a kick.
- Cook this corn on the lowest rack of your air fryer – if possible.
- Turn the corn over halfway through the cooking time to ensure even roasting
- Oil is essential – rub it all over the cobs so that they cook evenly
What To Serve With This Corn on the Cob Air Fryer Recipe
I LOVE this recipe and serve this air fryer corn with all sorts of tasty dishes, including Chicken Marsala Meatballs, Smoked Chicken Thighs, and this Mediterranean Chicken Bake. When I want a lighter meal, I serve it with vegan fried rice – delish!
Is roasted corn Freezer-Friendly?
Not really, no. I mean you COULD freeze it, but it won’t be quite the same after thawing and reheating. I suggest eating this dish fresh.
However, it will keep in the fridge for a few days. You can cut the kernels off the cob for easier storage, or just wrap the cobs in plastic wrap and keep them for 4-5 days in the fridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
When air frying corn on the cob, yes, remove the husks first. This will give you the most even cooking.
Cooked corn air fryer style will keep tightly covered for about 5 days.
The microwave is your friend for reheating air fryer corn, or you can reheat it in the air fryer at about 350 for 1-2 minutes, then turn it over and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
Like this? ALso Try:
Step By Step Process
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 4 corn on the cob shucked
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400-F.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over a cob of corn and using your hands, rub it all over. Sprinkle it with a pinch of salt and pepper. Repeat this for all the cobs.
- Arrange the cobs on the pan of your air fryer, and air fry at 400-F for about 10 minutes. Flip the corn over halfway through cooking.
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed.
Want Even MOre Easy Family Recipes?
Here are some other recipes that your family is sure to love: