Copycat Firehouse Subs New York Steamer Sandwich
Loaded with pastrami and corned beef, this hearty and meaty sandwich is better than the original!!
Prep Time3 minutes mins
Cook Time5 minutes mins
Total Time8 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
Keyword: chicken sandwich, firehouse subs, new york steamer, new york steamer sandwcih, sub, sub sandwich
Servings: 1 servings
Author: Chef Jenn
- 1 submarine bun
- 2 ounces corned beef thinly sliced
- 2 ounces pastrami thinly sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
Slice the submarine bun in half lengthwise.
Layer corned beef, pastrami, and provolone on the bottom bun.
Place both sides of the sandwich under the broiler until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasty.
Add mayo and mustard to the top bun.
Squirt Italian Dressing over the cheese, then close the sandwich and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- This New York Steamer sandwich recipe is super easy to double or triple - or more - to feed the whole family or a crowd.
- For the best flavor, use bakery-fresh bread and quality pastrami and corned beef.
- Don't like spicy mustard? Use whatever mustard you prefer.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 611kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 2224mg | Potassium: 387mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 359IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 315mg | Iron: 14mg