Garlic Chicken Skillet Recipe
This is a one-skillet supper everyone will love! Big and meaty chicken thighs, fresh asparagus, and plenty of garlic make this Garlic Chicken Skillet meal a dinner winner!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed and washed
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeds removed and sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels the chicken thighs. Season them on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and brown the chicken on both sides, starting skin side down, for 3-4 minutes per side.
3. With the chicken skin side up, scootch it out of the way and add the garlic. Sautee the garlic for a minute more or until it is aromatic.
4. Add the asparagus and red bell pepper, and pop the skillet into a pre-heated 375-F oven for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165-F.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1thigh and | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 407mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1500IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 3mg