Meaty, cheesy, sloppy, and oh-so-crazy-good, these Reuben Sliders are always the hit of the party! The perfect appetizer or a light meal, they're easy to make and so delish!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time20 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Course: Appetizer, Appetizers
Cuisine: American, Irish
Keyword: appetizers, corned beef sliders, irish, party food, reuben sliders, sliders
Servings: 4 servings
Author: Chef Jenn
- 8 sliders
- 3/4 pound corned beef thinly sliced
- 1 cup sauerkraut drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup swiss cheese shredded or 8 slices
- 1/4 cup Russian dressing
For the topping
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
Preheat your oven to 350-F and spray a baking dish large enough to hold all the sliders in one layer with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper.
Slice the sliders in half horizontally - don't break them apart first. Take the whole block and slice them in half.
Lay the slider bottoms in the prepared baking dish and spread them with the Russian dressing.
Layer the corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese on top. Put the lid on the sliders and press down gently.
Melt the butter in a small bowl and mix in the Dijon mustard and Everything Bagel Seasoning. Brush this liberally over the top of the sliders. Use it all up!
Bake the sliders at 350-F for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
Transfer the hot sliders to a cutting board and cut them apart.
Serve warm, and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- It is super easy to double or triple this recipe to feed a crowd.
- How many sliders per person? Count on 1-2 sliders as an appetizer or starter, or 3-4 as a meal with sides.
- Swiss cheese has a strong flavor. Feel free to try this Reuben Slider recipe with Jarlsberg cheese instead. It has a milder flavor but is still swiss-like.
- You can prep the sliders ahead of time and then just bake them 20 minutes before serving. Keep them in the fridge until you're ready to bake them.
- What is Russian dressing? It's like a tangier, spicier thousand island dressing. Can't find it or make it? Mix 1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish into 1/4 cup thousand island dressing along with a pinch of cayenne.
Serving: 2sliders | Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 1799mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 621IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 4mg