Cookie Dough Milkshake
Take your milkshake to the extreme! This fully loaded Cookie Dough Milkshake is fun to make AND delicious!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Total Time10 minutes mins
Keyword: banana chocolate chip mug cake, chocolate milkshake, cookie dough, cookie dough milkshake, milkshake
Servings: 2 servings
Author: Chef Jenn
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate icing
- 4 each chocolate cookies like Oreos
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cookie dough
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or 1/4 cup whipped cream
Chop the pecans, then add the pecans and chocolate chips to a small plate and set aside.
Coat the rim and outer edge of the serving glass with chocolate syrup.
Roll the rim in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
Roll the chocolate chip cookie dough into small balls. If desired, attach a few to the rim of the glass.
Blend the milk and ice cream in a blender until smooth and thick then add it to the prepared glasses.
Add remaining cookie dough balls and stir to distribute them evenly.
Garnish with whipped cream, more chocolate chips, more chocolate syrup, and an Oreo cookie if desired.
Serve and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Get all the garnishes ready ahead of time so that your milkshake is ready to go once mixed.
- Turn this into a milkshake bar! Set out all the fixings and let people decorate their own cookie dough milkshakes.
- Switch things up! Use vanilla ice cream, cookie dough ice cream, or your favorite flavor.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 1898kcal | Carbohydrates: 279g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 78g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 28g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1306mg | Potassium: 1295mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 176g | Vitamin A: 1147IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 382mg | Iron: 6mg