Air Fryer Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
Meaty, sweet, savory, and loaded with garlic, these sticky and saucy chicken thighs are ready in a jiffy!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time15 minutes mins
Total Time20 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
Keyword: air fryer, air fryer chicken, air fryer honey garlic chicken thighs, chicken, chicken thighs
Servings: 4 servings
Author: Chef Jenn
- 1.5 pounds chicken thighs 4-6 meaty thighs
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Preheat the air fryer to 375-F.
Mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil in a small bowl to make the sauce.
Coat the chicken thighs in the sauce; hang onto the remaining sauce.
Place the chicken thighs skin-side down in the air fryer basket.
Air fry the chicken for 12 minutes.
Flip the chicken thighs so they’re skin-side up, and drizzle with more sauce.
Air fry for 3-4 more minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165-F, making sure the honey doesn’t burn.
Discard any remaining sauce that came in contact with raw chicken.
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Trim off any excess fat or skin from the chicken.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure your chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Your chicken may cook faster; check the temperature after 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken after it is mostly cooked to crisp up the top.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 792mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 138IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg