Food Processor Salsa
Ready in a jiffy, this full-flavored salsa is made entirely in your food processor! No chopping, no dicing - just amazing flavor from the push of a button!
Servings: 8 servings
- 28 ounce canned diced tomatoes
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro about 1 cup packed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno deseeded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Add the undrained canned diced tomatoes, sweet onion, Roma tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro to the food processor and pulse it a few times until the salsa is chunky but well mixed.
Season the salsa with the lime juice and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Cut the stem end off the tomatoes before adding them to the food processor.
- Don't overmix the salsa! You want it still to be a bit chunky, not liquified.
- Like your salsa spicier? Use a serrano chili instead of a jalapeno.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg