Fruity, tangy, spicy, and oh-so-crazy good, this Texas-style Pineapple Salsa is all you need to get the fiesta started!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Keyword: fruit, jalapenos, pineapple, pineapple salsa, salsa
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Pineapple Salsa is so easy to make, but for the best flavor prepare it a few hours ahead of time so the flavors have a chance to blend.
- If you really like it spicy, use serrano or habanero chilis instead.
- There's a lot of chopping involed in making salsa - use an alligator chopper to maker perfectly even dice every time!
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mg